Australia is one of the most developed Nations and its education system is ranked as one of the best in the world. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020, The University of Melbourne, Australian National University, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, University of New South Wales, and Monash University made it to the list of the top 100.
Australia is the third most popular international student destination in the world. It provides flexibility and options for students, not only to opt for double degrees but also to enable them to have decent work experience while undergoing their courses. Currently, there are close to 700,000 international students. It provides a decent exposure to a multicultural environment.
Australian Universities and educational institutions are well known for providing work experience programs and internships. The education system enables students to get the required industry experience and work expertise that will provide professional growth in the
long run. A student also has the option of staying and working in Australia once their degrees are complete.
There are several requirements that a student needs to fulfill to be accepted and awarded a student visa to study in Australia. Eduplanet will make sure that all our students are not only capable but also eligible to attend their chosen university. Our work is only complete when you are granted visa by the Embassy.
1. Australia has an English Language requirement for all the students and accepts IELTS, TOEFL, PTE AND CAE scores.
2. Academic requirements -Must have passed the Senior Secondary or 12th grade.
3. Meet Health and Character requirements.
4. Demonstrate Financial Capability
5. Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant Requirement
POST COVID-19 UPDATE
The following are the Post COVID-19 pandemic changes brought in Australia that are useful for International Students applying for a student visa. The Australian Government has begun granting visas for students who wish to study in Australia. The requirements for students for post-study work (Temporary Graduate visa subclass 485) have been relaxed for those students who have been impacted by Covid-19 and associated travel restrictions. Existing and new student visa holders who undertake online study outside Australia because of COVID 19, will be able to count this towards the Australian Study Requirement. Eligible graduates affected by travel restrictions will also be able to apply for and be granted a Temporary Graduate visa outside Australia. Students can take additional time to provide English language results where COVID-19 has disrupted access to these services. Additional time will also be provided to undertake biometric collection and health checks where COVID-19 has disrupted access to services. For new international students traveling to Australia COVID-19 test is mandatory. Source: Study in Australia, by the Australian Government web portal.
The following are top National Universities of Australia,
Top Universities/ Colleges:
• Australian Catholic University
• Bond University
• Carnegie Mellon University Australia
• Charles Darwin University
• Charles Sturt University
• CQ University Australia
• Curtin University
• Deakin University
• Edith Cowan University
• Federation University Australia
• Flinders University
• Griffith University
• James Cook University
• La Trobe University
• Macquarie University
• Monash University
• Murdoch University
• Queensland University of Technology
• RMIT University
• Southern Cross University
• Swinburne University of Technology
• The Australian National University
• The University of Adelaide
• The University of Melbourne
• The University of New South Wales
• The University of Queensland
• The University of Sydney
• The University of Western Australia
• Torrens University
• University of Canberra
• University of New England
• University of Newcastle
• University of South Australia
• University of Southern Queensland
• University of Tasmania
• University of Technology Sydney
• University of the Sunshine Coast
• University of Wollongong
• Victoria University
• Western Sydney University
• Exclesia college
• Macleay college
• Le Cordon blu
• Williams Angliss Institute