Australia is one of the most developed Nations and its education system has been ranked as one of the best in the world. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020, The University of Melbourne, Australian National University, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, University of New South Wales, and Monash University made it to the list of the top 100.
As a leading name among Australia education consultants, we deem it important to keep a record of all updated information and share it with our students from time to time.
Catering to all the standards of international quality education, Australia is third popular choice of students to study abroad, globally. Its credibility and preference springs from a varied cross-cultural experience, potential possibility of acquiring double degree, a qualitative standard of living that is at par with world standards, in terms of work as well as experience. Currently, there are close to 700,000 international students. Australia study programs provide a decent exposure along with a multicultural environment.
Most of the universities have umpteen internship and volunteer opportunities that go a long way in creating a holistic work experience. Australian education system enables students to acquire the required industry experience and work expertise, paving a way for professional growth. Moreover, there is also a possible benefit in terms of having an option to stay and work once the degree is completed.
There are several requirements that a student needs to fulfill to be accepted and awarded a student visa to study in Australia. Eduplanet, being the best educational consultants in Punjab, strives and achieves the best for its students at every step, and ensures that all things, ranging from documentation to getting a visa are taken care of.
- There is an English Language requirement a student needs to fulfill, which is mainly scoring well in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Eduplanet, as study abroad consultant, offers qualitative coaching for IELTS to facilitate students’ success.
- Academic requirements -Must have passed the Senior Secondary or 12th grade.
- Meet Health and Character requirements.
- Demonstrate Financial Capability
- Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant Requirement
POST COVID-19 UPDATE
The following are the Post COVID-19 pandemic changes brought in Australia that are useful for International Students applying for a student visa. The Australian Government has begun granting visas for students who wish to study in Australia. The requirements for students for post-study work (Temporary Graduate visa subclass 485) have been relaxed for those students who have been impacted by Covid-19 and associated travel restrictions. Existing and new student visa holders who undertake online study outside Australia because of COVID 19, will be able to count this towards the Australian Study Requirement. Eligible graduates affected by travel restrictions will also be able to apply for and be granted a Temporary Graduate visa outside Australia. Students can take additional time to provide English language results where COVID-19 has disrupted access to these services. Additional time will also be provided to undertake biometric collection and health checks where COVID-19 has disrupted access to services. For new international students traveling to Australia COVID-19 test is mandatory. Source: Study in Australia, by the Australian Government web portal.
The following are top National Universities of Australia,
Top Universities/ Colleges:
• Australian Catholic University
• Bond University
• Carnegie Mellon University Australia
• Charles Darwin University
• Charles Sturt University
• CQ University Australia
• Curtin University
• Deakin University
• Edith Cowan University
• Federation University Australia
• Flinders University
• Griffith University
• James Cook University
• La Trobe University
• Macquarie University
• Monash University
• Murdoch University
• Queensland University of Technology
• RMIT University
• Southern Cross University
• Swinburne University of Technology
• The Australian National University
• The University of Adelaide
• The University of Melbourne
• The University of New South Wales
• The University of Queensland
• The University of Sydney
• The University of Western Australia
• Torrens University
• University of Canberra
• University of New England
• University of Newcastle
• University of South Australia
• University of Southern Queensland
• University of Tasmania
• University of Technology Sydney
• University of the Sunshine Coast
• University of Wollongong
• Victoria University
• Western Sydney University
• Exclesia college
• Macleay college
• Le Cordon blu
• Williams Angliss Institute